Friday, September 14, 2012

Jeddah Shopping Malls

     Before I came to the states, I was living in Jeddah which is one of the beautiful cities in my home country, saudi arabia. It has roughly more than 20 malls throughout the entire city. When the shopping comes to my mind, I always remember that I missed Jeddah Malls where the shopping, dinning, diversity and kids entertainment. For most of the times, We used to go to the malls as a family where I spend my time shopping in the different stores while my kids having a great times in the theme amusement area and ice skating which almost every single mall has them. Also each shopping center has a Mosque to pray and do your worship.  On some events throughout the entire year and particularly on summer and some of the holidays, the shopping malls prepare a huge stage for different activities, kids and family competitions and having a fun time. Some of these shopping malls have small museums for kids for  entertainment and learning purposes like Jeddah Science Oasis. Here will provide some documentary photos as well as a website of one of the malls that i used to shop in.
 http://www.alandalus-mall.com/en/Home.aspx








No comments:

Post a Comment