Friday, September 7, 2012

My best friend as a child

             
              When I was a child in the elementary school, I got to know one of my best friends who was a girl.  She was honest, patient, nice and tolerant. We played together and shared our stuff. We never be mad from each other.  One day, we met by chance on the beach, we played a soccer and boxing together. she used to win over me all the time except that day on the beach when I dropped her to the ground by mistake so she got injured and we brought her to the hospital where she treated. I thought she was going to hate me but she wasn't even angry to me. When she healed, we played again and continued to study, joke and hangout almost every single day.
           We used to meet in the yard every day after school and every one has seeds to plant the flowers. As the flowers grown up, we were very happy and proud with what have been done. It was a great days and non forgetful memories. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mona,
    Boxing,that is my favorite sport too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tu phan
    I liked boxing when I was a child but now I don't have time if I can go back to my country
    I might go to boxing school

    ReplyDelete